The IAR Embedded Workbench incorporates a compiler, an assembler, a linker and a debugger into one integrated development environment. This gives you an uninterrupted workflow and a single toolbox in which all components integrate seamlessly.
User-friendly IDE offering:
- Integrated development environment with project management tools and editor
- Automatic checking of MISRA C rules (MISRA-C:2004)
- Configuration files for all RL78 devices, with example files and code templates
- Linker and librarian tools
- Context-sensitive online help
Powerful build tools featuring:
- Highly optimizing C and C++ compiler for RL78
- Run-time libraries
- Relocating RL78 assembler
- C-SPY debugger with RL78 simulator
- Emulator debugger support for Renesas E1, IECUBE,? E20 or TK
- Support for RTOS-aware debugging on hardware (Micrium ªC/OS-II, embOS, Express Logic, FreeRTOS, CMX)
Full product information is available here.