The Renesas Starter Kit for RX231 is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX231.
The kit includes an LCD display module, on-chip debugging emulator, and integrated development environment so you can start evaluating the RX231 immediately after opening the box.
Please use this product to experience the performance and functions of the RX231.
- Touch feature (self-capacitive type) can be evaluated
- 1 channel USB Function and 1 channel USB Host can be evaluated
- In addition, CAN, IIC, etc. can be evaluated
- Including sample codes (Sample programs will be available in Renesas Web site) Easy to understand coding technique
- Required IBM-PC compatible PC (need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 8/7/Vista
Full product information can be found here.