The DK-S3A7 is a development kit for the Renesas Synergy™ S3A7 48-MHz ARM® Cortex® -M4 microcontroller in a LQFP144 package. It contains two boards: the Main Board and the Breakout Board. The boards together provide easy-to-access interfaces and connectors for all peripherals of the S3A7 for application development and testing: USB Host and Device, SEGGER J-Link on-board debug, three Pmod™ compatible connectors, an SD card connector and multiple LED indicators.
- Main board with Breakout board and DIP switches for selecting features
- Pin connectors for access to all S3A7 I/O pins
- LCD display
- Wired connectivity
- One each: Full Speed USB Host and Device and CAN interface, RS-232/485
- Wireless connectivity through on-board Bluetooth® Low-Energy (BLE)
- Support for precision current measurement
- On-board memory and memory interfaces
- Serial flash, EEPROM, Full-size SD card connector and QSPI flash
- On-board sensors: Compass, accelerometer, ambient light, temperature
- Capacitive-touch sensor expansion port
- ARM® Debug connector and SEGGER J-Link On-Board
Or sign-in for a hands on Engineering workshop in your local area.
Full product information is available here.