The S7G2 starter kit provides an extremely low-cost way to access the entire Renesas Synergy™ Platform and make full use of the Renesas Synergy™ Software Package (SSP) and the four series of ARM® Cortex® microcontrollers. Features of this Renesas Synergy™ starter kit include:
- 2.4” TFTLCD QVGA (320x240) color display with touchscreen
- USB (1 x HS Host, 1 x FS Device)
- Ethernet with RMII and IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) support
- RS232/RS485 and CAN available on pins with transceiver
- BLE 4.0 on board + many options via Arduino and Pmod expansion connectors
- On-chip 4 MB flash + 640 KB SRAM + external 8-MB QSPI flash
- Debugging and programming through J-Link On-Board
Or sign-in for a hands on Engineering workshop in your local area.
Full product information is available here.