Renesas RL78/G1F target board for easy evaluation
This target board is used for evaluating microcontroller operations, using the E1, the Renesas Electronics on-chip debug emulator with programming function.
● Incorporates RL78/G1F (R5F11BLEAFB).
● A 20MHz resonator and a 32.768kHz resonator are mounted
● Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch)
● Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin)
● Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins
Full product information can be found here.