RL78/ I1D Target Board, enabling easy evaluation of the target MCU in conjunction with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or E2.
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 , this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Incorporates RL78/I1D (R5F117GC)
- A 20MHz resonator and a 32.768kHz resonator are mounted.
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch).
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin).
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins.
- A 2.54mm pitch through holes for connection and a mounting pad of 1608 size are prepared for to an analog input terminal.
Full product information can be found here.