The Renesas Promotion Board for RL78/G11 is the perfect board for evaluating this new device. Its small pen-size of 57mm x 10mm makes it ideal for use as a base board for many kinds of sensor applications. It includes an on-board E2 Lite debugger / programmer; a DC-DC converter for battery voltage boost along with the compact RL78/G11 25-pin LGA MCU.
- Small sensor board 57mm x 10mm + additional RL78/G11 24-pin QFN board
- Demonstrates the RL78/G11 MCU which has a rich array of analogue features including ADC, DAC, comparator, and Programmable Gain Amplifier
- Ultra low power with smart features such as the Data Transfer Controller, Data Operation Circuit, and Event Link Controller to reduce the CPU load and consequently the average power consumption
- E2 Lite On Board (E2OB) programmer / debugger
- Option to use DC/DC boost converter to power from a single 1.5V battery cell
- Demonstrates serial communications from the RL78/G11 UART relayed through the USB port, and simple I/O using a push switch and LED
For more information click here.