RL78/G13 (64K) target board, enabling easy evaluation of the target MCU in conjunction with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or E2.
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Built-in RL78/G13 (R5F100LE) MCU
- High-speed operation of 32MHz main clock (oscillator used) supplied with 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging supported (TOOL0 pin)
- Simple testing possible with 2 LEDs and 1 SW
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- MCU pins assigned to the peripheral board and connector for higher expandability
- Lead-free (Pb-free)
Full product information can be found here