RL78/G1A (64K) target board, enabling easy evaluation of the target MCU in conjunction with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or E2.
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 , this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Built-in RL78/G1A (R5F10ELEAFB)
- A 20 MHz oscillator mounted as main clock, high-speed operation enabled
(@ 2.7 to 3.6 V)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch)
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin)
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins
- Lead-free (Pb-free) product
Full product information can be found here.