RL78/L12 target board, enabling easy evaluation of the target MCU in conjunction with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or E2.
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 , this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Incorporates RL78/L12 (R5F10RLCAFB)
- A 20 MHz resonator mounted as main clock, highspeed operation enabled (@ 2.7 to 5.5 V)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch)
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin)
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins
- Lead-free (Pb-free) product
Full product information can be found here.